"My ambition is handicapped by my laziness."

December 21, 2007

.God bless you, Kurt Vonnegut Jr.



"A tribute to the late, great Kurt Vonnegut who passed away April 11, 2007. Inspired by a passage from Slaughterhouse Five in which Billy Pilgrim describes how beautiful a war in reverse would be."

....amazing, truly amazing.I've stumbled upon this video on Youtube as you can see.The concept of the video is exquisite, not to mention the song and the film footage.
The sudden death of Kurt Vonnegut Jr. (and Ingmar Bergman, they died in the same year) was a bit of a shock for me , in my mind I somehow pictured him as an immortal satirical author. I'll miss his ingenious misanthropy.

"Life happens too fast for you ever to think about it. If you could just persuade people of this, but they insist on amassing information"

Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

No comments: